In this week’s final episode of 2019, we’re finishing the year off right as we revisit some of the most powerful responses of 2019 to every episode's closing question:
What advice would you give to the younger you?
In this episode you’ll hear life changing advice from: John Eldredge, Margaret Feinberg, John Mark Comer and more.
Now it’s your turn. What’s advice would you give to the younger you?
Lets us know: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice to the Younger You
1. Find Spiritual Mothers & Fathers (John Eldredge|Ep.45)
2. Don’t Let Your Identity Rise & Fall on the Opinions of Others (Lysa Terkeurst|Ep.44)
3. Sabbath (John Mark Comer|Ep.65)
4. Stay Passionate, But Extend Grace (Mike Frost|Ep.46)
5. Red Flags Never Get Smaller (Emily P. Freeman|Ep.50)
6. Ruthlessly Eliminate Hurry From Your Life (Emily P. Freeman|Ep.50)
7. Let People Get to Know You (Kellye Fabian|Ep.53)
8. Pay Attention to Your Internal Life (Jan Peterson|Ep.54)
9. God is Strong at Your Breaking Point (Margaret Feinberg|Ep.55)
10. Chill Out (Don Pape|Ep.56)
11. Don’t Let Comparison Hold You Back (Sarah Dubbeldam|Ep.57)
12. Intimacy with the Lord is the Secret to Happiness (Stephen Kendrick|Ep.60)
13. Focus on Today (Chris Norton|Ep.61)
14. Intentionally Build Your Life Team (Dr. John Townsend|Ep.58)
15. Love Hard (Tricia Lott Williford|Ep.62)
16. Life Will Turn Out Better Than You Can Imagine (Gary Thomas|Ep.64)
PS. – If you're looking for MORE advice to the younger you, be sure to check out last year's “Best Of” episode right here.
Music featured in this episode:
Casey Darnell, Moments
Connect with us: